Critical Ethnic Studies Conference II
September 19-21, 2013
University of Illinois-Chicago
Final Submission Deadline is September 1st, 2012
All "saved" submissions will become finale at 1am on September 2nd, Hawaii Aleutian Standard Time.
Click HERE for Call for Proposals Guidelines and Submission Process.
Please take note of the following reminders:
- Each presenters must create a username account on the CESA website. The Chair of your group submission will need your username in order to complete the submission. To create a username, please click HERE
- If you attempted to create a username account but did not receive an email from CESA, please check your spam or junk mail inbox.
- If you pressed "save" the abstract is submitted but you can edit the abstract up until September 2nd at 1am, Hawaii Aleutian Standard Time. After this time, all submissions will be automatically finalized and no edits or changes allowed.
- Please do not "save" twice. Please log out and log back in. When logged in, the website will take you to your profile page where you can edit submissions, your profile, or your password. Your submission will be located at the bottom of the page under "Related Content"
- You will receive a confirmation email that confirms the completion of all components pertaining to your submission. If you do not receive this email by September 5th, please contact us here
- CESA will review the content of submissions and notify participants of the status of their submission. An email notification will be sent to all participants.